We're Committed to the Communities We Serve
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Public File
Bank OZK is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copy of documents as needed.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
- A copy of the public section of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation.
- A list of branches, their street addresses, and geographies including hours of operation. You may also visit our website at the following link for updates to our hours of operations: https://ozk.com/locations.
- A listing of branches opened or closed by the bank during the prior two calendar years.
- A list of loan and deposit products, transaction fees generally offered at the Bank’s branches and descriptions of material difference in the availability or cost of services at particular branches, if any. Also see the following:
- A map(s) and tract listing for each Assessment Area(s) designated by the bank.
- The bank’s CRA Disclosure Statement and HMDA Disclosure Statement for the prior two calendar years.
- All written comments received from the public for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years that specifically relate to the bank’s performance in helping to meet community credit needs, and any response to the comments by the bank received for the current year and the prior two calendar years. - N/A
- A listing of any agreements reportable under the Sunshine Act, if applicable. - N/A
Bank OZK is able to provide hard copies of these documents; however, please note we may charge a reasonable fee to cover copying and mailing expenses. Please contact CRA Public File Management at the address listed below.
Any comments or questions about this portion of the website or about Bank OZK's CRA performance may be addressed to:
CRA Public File Management
17901 Chenal Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72223
Some information contained in this section is presented in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at adobe.com.