Trust & Estate Services
Bank OZK Trust and Wealth Management Professionals are available to provide individual consultation, financial planning, trust and investment management services to help you meet your financial goals with timely advice and expertise tailored to reflect your individual priorities and values.
Trust Services You Can Count On
Bank OZK has extensive knowledge and expertise in administering all kinds of trusts.
A Revocable (or Living) Trust can be a very effective estate planning tool. It can facilitate professional management of your assets during your lifetime, provide a safety net for you and your family in case of your incapacity or death, and establish long-range plans for the continued privacy, care, and management of your assets for your family and future generations.
Benefits of a Corporate Trustee:
- A level of objectivity and expertise that may be difficult for family members or other individual trustees to match
- Active management and oversight of trust investments
- Years of successful investment and administrative experience
- Reliable, responsible, and professional service
Special Needs Trust Administration
Bank OZK provides thoughtful, skilled, and high touch administration to our special needs beneficiaries, their families and associated professionals. Because each beneficiary has unique needs, we work as a team with our beneficiaries and their families to enhance quality of life with thoughtful consideration given to benefits received. We also focus on continued education as Special Needs Trust Administration is an ever-evolving subject area, and you need an up to date team of experts working for you.
We administer both First-Party and Third-Party Special Needs Trusts (SNTs) and our services include:
- Timely response to discretionary distribution requests
- Prompt delivery of account statements
- Investment strategy tailored to each trust
- Skilled administrators experienced in navigating the complex rules and regulations that apply to SNTs
Directed and Delegated Trust Administration
Our primary goal at Bank OZK Trust and Wealth Management is to provide comprehensive services that meet our clients’ needs. With that in mind, we initiated Directed and Delegated Trustee Services in 2015 so that we can meet the needs of clients who have established relationships with other investment advisors but happen to need trustee services too. A Directed or Delegated Trust allows our clients to keep their relationship with their trusted investment advisor while also benefiting from the experience, expertise and professionalism that a corporate trustee can provide.
We administer both Directed and Delegated Trusts and our services include:
- Skilled administrators experienced in navigating the complex rules and regulations
- Timely response to discretionary distribution requests
- Easy to understand, detailed account statements
- Expertise in unique assets, such as oil and gas interests, life insurance policies, real estate holdings and more
Executing your wishes as directed in your estate plan is a complex task. It may require extensive probate administration and management of your assets and disbursements to beneficiaries. With Bank OZK as your executor or personal representative, you are assured of the expertise required to settle your estate efficiently, professionally, and impartially – just as you intended.
Examples of estate settlement services include:
- Safeguarding and marshaling your assets
- Handling complex administrative and accounting tasks for probate
- Filing tax returns
- Distributing assets to whom, when, and how you specify
Leaving your loved ones without a well-constructed estate plan can create unintended consequences. This may result in additional and unnecessary costs, anxiety, and stress for those you leave behind. Let our experienced Trust and Wealth Management Officers help you develop and implement a plan, working with your legal and tax advisors, that will provide you peace of mind knowing that your estate will be properly structured and managed for the benefit of your loved ones.
Comprehensive estate planning examines all areas of your life. We can provide you with resources and information so that you can make informed decisions as we work together to develop a plan which gives you control over how your assets are managed, a safety net for you and your family and the flexibility to change when you or your family’s needs change.
Comprehensive Estate Planning Provides:
- Flexibility, privacy, and peace of mind
- A safety net for you and your family in the event of your incapacity
- Privacy for you and your beneficiaries by avoiding probate
- Protection of assets from creditors, lawsuits, or divorce for your beneficiaries
Bank OZK can serve as the guardian of the estate for children or adults who are unable to manage their own financial affairs. As guardian of the estate, we make sure that assets are handled prudently and work closely with the guardian of the person to meet specific needs.
Guardianship services include:
- Payment of bills
- Determination of overall cash flow requirements and living expenses
- Establishment of a monthly budget
- Filing of tax returns
- Investment and management of assets, including real estate
Corporate Trust Services
Bank OZK Corporate Trust has earned a reputation for recognizing and responding to client needs and building specialized lines of business in corporate trust. We are a leader in providing trust services to a myriad of debt-issuing authorities, including municipalities, government agencies and corporations.
Corporate Trust Services include:
- Paying/Disbursing Agent ensuring timely and accurate payment to bondholders
- Application of bond sale proceeds to comply with bond documents, and to protect the bondholders interest by ensuring compliance by the bond issuer
- Registrar and transfer agent
- Serving as escrow agent
Need assistance with something? Our team members are available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 12pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.