Whether you need financing to purchase a farm, refinance, retrofit upgrades or even new construction or operations, our Agri Lending team has the expertise and experience you can count on.
Who We Are
Bank OZK’s Agricultural Lending team has over 90 years of combined agricultural lending experience in poultry, turkey, cattle, farm equipment, and other agricultural related areas. We offer non-government guaranteed loans, and we are a Preferred Small Business Administration (SBA) and Farm Service Agency lender (FSA) with a wide range of loan programs to choose from. Our team is ready to help you succeed.
Bank OZK is a publicly traded bank (NASDAQ: Ticker symbol OZK).
What sets Bank OZK apart is our variety of flexible loan terms.
We offer a wide range of rate structures, including fully amortized non-balloon notes, fixed rate products up to 15 years, and variable rate products with rate caps.
We also work hard for you through:
- Speed – We work hard to give you decisions and feedback as fast as possible. We understand time is limited.
- Expertise – Our Ag Lenders have many years of Ag lending experience. Some of our lenders are also farmers.
- Clarity – We provide full disclosure of all terms, interest rates and collateral to be taken as security with an executed term sheet prior to your commitment to accept.
- Interest Rate - Your interest rate is disclosed at approval.
- Post-Closing Service – Your loan remains under the service of the Ag Loan Officer that processed and closed your loan, which means you’ll be familiar with those taking care of you.
- Service Area – Our Loan Officers are not bound by defined areas, and we will come to you.
Farm Financing Options
- Amortizations up to maximum of 20 years with no balloon payments
- Advance rates up to 85% of current appraised value or up to 90% with a government guarantee
- Direct Bank loan program
- SBA and FSA financing options
Loans Available For:
- Purchase existing farm
- New construction
- Refinancing existing debt
- Retrofit upgrades
- Facility improvements
- Farm equipment
- Operating expenses
Disclaimer: Loans are subject to underwriting and credit approval.
Need assistance with something? Our Customer Care Team is available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 4pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.