Whether you are considering a turbine helicopter, single-engine or multi-engine turboprop, or a light, mid-cabin or large jet, finding competitive financing for your next aircraft should be a simple, reliable process.
Who We Are
The Business Aviation Group (BAG) provides aviation financing solutions for companies that use an airplane as an essential asset in operating their company. Our programs are customized to preserve the company’s cash position while maximizing the aircraft loan solution. Our experienced aviation teams are pilot/bankers that know how to evaluate the aircraft while supporting the loan requirements of our client. As a domestic lender we support Part 91 flight departments and aircraft management companies operating the airplane under Part 135 throughout the United States.
Bank OZK is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, symbol OZK.
Let us help you get your organization off the ground. We are a national leader specializing in aircraft financing to the aviation marketplace for new and pre-owned airplanes.
- Commitment to the industry
- Expertise – understanding of business aviation
- Speed – fast response to loan applications
- Consistency – true to terms negotiated
- Longevity – strong asset base
Aircraft Financing Options
Whether you are considering a turbine helicopter, single-engine or multi-engine turboprop, or a VLJ to a BBJ, we have aircraft financing options to meet your needs.
- Loan values from $2MM - $40MM
- New or pre-owned aircrafts
- Amortizations: Up to 25 years
- Advance rates up to 85% of original cost or current appraised value
- Fixed & Floating Rates Loan
- Market Overview & Fleet Analysis
Documentation needed to get started:
- Two (2) years of financial statements (with interim statements)
- Personal tax returns
- Business tax returns
- Current banking statements
- Current brokerage statements
- Current personal financial statement
Industries We Serve
- Media Distribution
- Food, beverage
Meet the Business Aviation Team
The corporate aircraft environment continues to evolve with new industry regulations, complicated tax laws and changing business models. Our experienced team has the expertise and aircraft financing solutions to meet your needs.
Need assistance with something? Our Customer Care Team is available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 4pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.