Bank OZK makes the loan process easy to navigate and quick to close.
Personal Lending Options
No matter your goals, we offer a full range of personal loan products to meet your needs. From home improvement to vacation financing, we'll work with you to find the best possible solution.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Personal Lines of Credit
- Auto Loans
Make a Loan Payment
Save yourself time and postage each month. Make your Bank OZK loan payment online – from your computer or smartphone.
- Pay with your savings or checking account (or by debit card for Guest User only)
- Payments are processed same-day
- Registered users can set up automatic payments to pay your loan or pay as you go
- Guest users can make one-time or future dated payments
You will need the following information to make a payment:
- Your Bank OZK loan account number
- The checking or savings account number from which you wish to make your payment
- The routing number for your checking or savings account
- Debit card information for Guest User only
Payments made after 5:00pm (Central Time) Monday - Friday and on weekends or holidays will be posted on the next business day.
- If you would like to make a payment, please do so by accessing our secure payment portal below
- First-time users, click the “Create an Account” link
- Can make up to $50,000.00 payments
Note: Please do not attempt to pay off your loan via the online payment service. If you would like to pay off your loan, please call our Customer Care Team toll-free at 1-800-274-4482. Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday 7am to 4pm CT.
Questions regarding the servicing of your loan with Bank OZK?
Please download this document to help answer questions you may have concerning billing statements, credit reporting, or other information requests.
If you have questions about your payment, or if we can help in any way, please call the our Customer Care Team toll-free at 1-800-274-4482.
Need assistance with something? Our Customer Care Team is available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 4pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.