Mobile & Online Banking
With Bank OZK’s digital banking services, you can manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you.
Bank on the go with Mobile Banking
- View account balances and transactions
- Access tools to easily move money
- Deposit a check1
- Turn your debit card on and off, set usage preferences and receive real-time alerts2
- Securely and easily log in to the app with Face or Touch ID3
- Quickly view your balances without logging into the app
- Receive alerts about your account activity in real-time4
Move Money and Make Payments
- Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments
- Send money to or receive money from friends and family using Zelle®
- Transfer funds between Bank OZK accounts to build your savings5
- Move money between Bank OZK and other banks6
Manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds5, view electronic account statements7 and more, securely from your computer.
Mobile features require enrollment in Mobile and Online Banking. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Carrier data charges may apply.
Online Banking requires enrollment.
- Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Refer to the Bank OZK Retail Online and Mobile Banking Agreement for more details.
- Requires enrollment.
- Only select Apple or Android devices are eligible to enable Face ID or Touch/Fingerprint ID. If you have multiple family members sharing your device, we recommend using your user ID and password instead of Face or Touch/Fingerprint ID to log in to the mobile app.
- May be customized. Carrier charges may apply.
- Restrictions and limitations apply. Not available to all account types.
- Restrictions and limitations apply.
- Requires enrollment. Deposit accounts only.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Need assistance with something? Our Customer Care Team is available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 4pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.