Certificates of Deposit
If you have extra funds that you don’t need access to, CDs are a great way to save for long-term goals.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit requirement
- Terms range from 7 days to 5 years1
- Interest rate remains fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest is compounded daily
- Early withdrawal penalty
Depending upon your financial goals, these other available account options may be a better fit.
- Money Market – Interest-bearing account with easy access to funds when needed
- IRAs – Options to save for retirement with potential tax advantages1
- Trust & Wealth Services – Tailored financial plans built for you by experts
- Subject to IRS limitations.
Need assistance with something? Our Customer Care Team is available to help you Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm CT and Saturday from 7am to 4pm CT.
By submitting this form, you agree to our privacy and terms.
Please do not enter any sensitive information such as SSN or account number in the form below.